Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

RING


There's a ring of truth upon my finger
protecting me from the past.
A ring of contentment white with age
forevermore to last.

A sign of fidelity
confirming reality,
in a groove of mutated skin,
proving my tears
after all these years,
are only wept for you.

There's a ring of truth upon my finger
fusing my soul to yours.
A golden truth, for all to see,
a bonding force twixt you and me,
a cover for still youthful skin
a proof of love, through thick and thin.













MARRIAGE Married BETROTHED Life Partner LAURENCEAUX England LAURENCEAU Lawrenceaux LAWRENCEAU Laureanceaux LAURANCEAU Lawranceaux LAWRANCEAU Loranceaux LORANCEAU Lorranceaux LORRANCEAU POETRY Prose POEMS Social Comments HUMOUR Humerous SMILE Smiling LAUGH Laughing LAFF Laffing CYNICAL Truism TRUISMS Welcome HULL Kingston-Upon-Hull Kingston Upon Hull KINGSTON-ON-HULL Kingston On Hull YORKSHIRE East Yorkshire HUMBERSIDE Yorkshire DEPRESSION ThisISUll FED-UP Pissed-Off LONELY Disgruntled DISSOLUSIONED Blue BLACK Thinking BLOG Blogger LYONEL

No comments: