Followers

Saturday, 8 August 2026

LGBTQIA+

This acronym is both contentious and defining of those people who by fate or inclination allow themselves to be defined by it. I am not a "member" and think that some members, to use a British phrase, "make a meal of it". Indeed, PRIDE is being scrutinised for currently being too "woke".

I respect the right of people to be what they are or what they feel they are, but I have noted alternatives for the acronym, which is evolving as such things do, as more people jump on board. 


LGBTQ has evolved into LGBTQIA+

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer (Questioning)
Intersex
Asexual
+ (and more)


Loaded
Gender
Bullshit
Trying
Quite
Idiotic
Aims
+ (and more)


Libertines
Giving
Boring
Tired
Questionably
Insensitive
Assertions
+ (and more)


Laughable
Goals
By
Tyrannical
Quixoticly
Individual
Arseholes
+ (and more)


Logical
Genders
Being
Tried
Questionably
In
Absentia
+ (and more)


Loaded
Grievances
By
Tiresome
Quixotic
Incoherent
Argument
+ (and more)


Laudible
Goals
But
Troubling
Questions
Inducing
Anxiety
+ (and more)


Luvvies
Gayboys
Ballbreakers
Trannies
Quite
Insecure
Adults
+ (and more)

No comments: