Followers

Tuesday 22 August 2023

A MOTHER SO COLD

Though I did not write the following poem I wish I had, for I admire its ability to express an obvious anger without any incitement to violence. Author PAUL ENGLAND is slowly documenting what we take to be his life’s experiences and I believe he deserves a wider audience.




A MOTHER SO COLD

Mother let me tell you
I don't give a fuck;
shit, I felt it too
when fathers place you took.

Am I a child you could not hold
you callous fucking cunt,
you call me cold!
shit, you've got some front.

For father told me this;
how ready you are to scold,
so excuse me all you people
if I am talking bold,
but mother said some shit
that went and touched my heart,
so I'll take her to my rhymes
and rip that bitch apart.

I'm crying while I write
‘cos this shit hurts to say
but I feel I have to write
‘cos the pain won't go away.

You see there is a line
but you crossed that long ago,
that day you got so selfish
and dad walked out the door.

So keep your love
and save it for another,
for what you've done to me:
you just can't be a mother.
PAUL ENGLAND Poet LAURENCEAUX England LAURENCEAU Lawrenceaux LAWRENCEAU Laureanceaux LAURANCEAU Lawranceaux LAWRANCEAU Loranceaux LORANCEAU Lorranceaux LORRANCEAU POETRY Prose POEMS Social Comments HUMOUR Humerous SMILE Smiling LAUGH Laughing LAFF Laffing CYNICAL Truism TRUISMS Welcome HULL Kingston-Upon-Hull Kingston Upon Hull KINGSTON-ON-HULL Kingston On Hull YORKSHIRE East Yorkshire HUMBERSIDE Yorkshire DEPRESSION ThisISUll FED-UP Pissed-Off LONELY Disgruntled DISSOLUSIONED Blue BLACK Thinking BLOG Blogger LYONEL

No comments: