Followers

Saturday 20 February 2010

Mr Misery or what?


Not me - the great Wilfred Brambell

Having just reviewed my last few entries I am left with the undoubted feeling that I am coming across as a miserable bastard, when in reality I am not (often).

To lighten your mood (and mine) may I offer you one of my humorous poetry moments.

Unrequited desire is difficult to take but the chase sure is fun here ...
LAURENCEAUX England LAURENCEAU Lawrenceaux LAWRENCEAU Laureanceaux LAURANCEAU Lawranceaux LAWRANCEAU Loranceaux LORANCEAU Lorranceaux LORRANCEAU POETRY Prose POEMS Social Comments HUMOUR Humerous SMILE Smiling LAUGH Laughing LAFF Laffing CYNICAL Truism TRUISMS Welcome HULL Kingston-Upon-Hull Kingston Upon Hull KINGSTON-ON-HULL Kingston On Hull YORKSHIRE East Yorkshire HUMBERSIDE Yorkshire DEPRESSION ThisISUll FED-UP Pissed-Off LONELY Disgruntled DISSOLUSIONED Blue BLACK Thinking BLOG Blogger LYONEL


No comments: