Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

WHEN I'M FEELING LOW
















When I've had a bad day,
or I'm feeling low;
or the world's overpowering
and I've no place to go;
or I'm in a bad mood
and cross with myself,
hating others
and feel left on the shelf;
then I think of you
and I soon calm down;
for thinking of you I feel at ease,
and my problems they pale 
'gainst memories that please.

Then I smile at the world;
for you are my peace.

PEACE Contentment SATISFACTION Calm LAURENCEAUX England LAURENCEAU Lawrenceaux LAWRENCEAU Laureanceaux LAURANCEAU Lawranceaux LAWRANCEAU Loranceaux LORANCEAU Lorranceaux LORRANCEAU POETRY Prose POEMS Social Comments HUMOUR Humerous SMILE Smiling LAUGH Laughing LAFF Laffing CYNICAL Truism TRUISMS Welcome HULL Kingston-Upon-Hull Kingston Upon Hull KINGSTON-ON-HULL Kingston On Hull YORKSHIRE East Yorkshire HUMBERSIDE Yorkshire DEPRESSION ThisISUll FED-UP Pissed-Off LONELY Disgruntled DISSOLUSIONED Blue BLACK Thinking BLOG Blogger LYONEL


No comments: