Followers

Saturday 9 September 2023

Favourite images countdown (15 to 11)

Throughout the life of this blog I have presented images, mostly not mine to be honest, that I hoped would distil the topic they "fronted", yet resonate with the emotion or memory I associate with each.

Obviously I have favourites (though I'm not always sure why) and thought you may like to see my personal top 15, starting with 15 to 11 gathered here, each with a link to the topic they portray.

My other top favourite images will come soon.



Park rain my most popular poem

















My favourite cartoon





















This one certainly got me
















Depression and loneliness are bedfellows
























(An Actor) Painful times

























I hope you enjoyed reviewing my favourite images from 15 to 11 and will also review 10 to 6.

No comments: