Followers

Monday 11 September 2023

Favourite images countdown (5 to 1)


Throughout the life of this blog I have presented images, mostly not mine to be honest, that I hoped would distil the topic they "fronted", yet resonate with the emotion or memory I associate with each.

Obviously I have favourites (though I'm not always sure why) and thought you may like to see my personal top 5 gathered here, each with a link to the topic they portray


The dog no-one wants




















Rejected - more powerful as you zoom in















Love is a fearsome master














Truly God's own county














The real deal - lovely



























I hope you enjoyed reviewing my top 5 images. To countdown again from 15 Click here.

Oh I just remembered this image



















and this image of course.


RIP Ma'am (G S T King)


No comments: