Followers

Thursday 21 January 2010

FREE ASSOCIATION





It was becoming a crime;
my poetry wouldn't rhyme
and I was wasting my time
and there was nothing sublime
and from my mind or my pen
there is nothing of-ten (sorry!),
but then sometimes
a light shines
and a poem falls out,
and struts with a pout
and without doubt
boldly crosses my page,
which is good and quite bad
and 'of't makes me sad,
as I feel that some are not mine,
as if there's another inside
who's better by far
at all that I long to be mine.
PROSE Rhyme LAURENCEAUX England LAURENCEAU Lawrenceaux LAWRENCEAU Laureanceaux LAURANCEAU Lawranceaux LAWRANCEAU Loranceaux LORANCEAU Lorranceaux LORRANCEAU POETRY Prose POEMS Social Comments HUMOUR Humerous SMILE Smiling LAUGH Laughing LAFF Laffing CYNICAL Truism TRUISMS Welcome HULL Kingston-Upon-Hull Kingston Upon Hull KINGSTON-ON-HULL Kingston On Hull YORKSHIRE East Yorkshire HUMBERSIDE Yorkshire DEPRESSION ThisISUll FED-UP Pissed-Off LONELY Disgruntled DISSOLUSIONED Blue BLACK Thinking BLOG Blogger LYON

No comments: