Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

What To Say?



Speaking to friends I have had conflicting advice: "say what you like in your world", "use your blog as a platform for change", (of me or the world I am not sure), "publicise yourself", "slag off the Americans", "piss on the poor", slander the "rag-tops" ..... You know, the sort of advice that comes freely with a pint or two; but I remain unsure.

My natural disposition is to like people, though with age I am becoming less tolerant, so I hope you find this blog fair, maybe funny, maybe thought provoking and generally worth a read. I'm probably going to say stuff I'll regret (as I am prone to do), but at least what you read will be "unspun" me.

For now I do not plan to engage in debate, nor am I ready for feed-back. I'll post stuff and anyone can pass it on for debate, comment or consideration elsewhere - I don't mind and I don't really care.

I have a few ides about future LAURENCEAUX content but being new to this lark, I'm gonna investigate Blogger content to review my options.

OK! - blog 2 finished and no harm done, so I guess I'll be off until we meet again.

No comments: